To stay updated on latest news, information and trends in the fleet industry, it’s important for fleet managers to attend industry events. These trade shows and conferences also let managers network with their peers and continue their education in the field.
Take a look at some upcoming trade shows you might want to consider attending this year:
- RTA Connect 2020 (Las Vegas, March 2-6): Join us for our 30th annual users’ conference. RTA Connect allows attendees to dig deeper into the RTA system, learning the ins and outs of the software to maximize their utilization of the system. It also provides users an opportunity to have fun and network with their peers. Get more information here.
- NAFA (Indianapolis, Ind., April 6-8): As one of the largest fleet conferences in the country, NAFA provides attendees with the opportunity to learn through classes and breakout sessions, as well as hear from industry experts. If you attend, visit RTA staff members in the Expo Hall at Booth #834, and don’t miss RTA CEO Josh Turley and Indiana University fleet manager Amanda Wilson lead a session on April 7 from 3:15-4:15. Get more information here.
- Government Fleet Expo and Conference (Anaheim, Cali., May 18-20): GFX is the go-to event for government fleets. Attendees can learn from industry leaders during classes and breakout sessions and explore the Expo Hall to meet with vendors. If you attend, stop by and meet with RTA staff members at Booth #200. Get more information here.
- FleetCon (Loveland, Colo., Aug 24-26): Attendees can reflect on where their fleet has been and where they want it to go in the future at FleetCon. The event offers classes and an Expo Hall.
- Public Works Expo (New Orleans, Aug. 30-Sept. 2): PWX is aimed at public works professionals. The conference offers classes, networking opportunities and an Expo Hall where attendees can meet with vendors. Get more information here.
To learn more about RTA’s annual users’ conference, get more information about the event and how to register here.